Are you the Intern who wants to work with A-branded FMCG brands? Are you that sales person who is a strong networker, entrepreneurial and not afraid of some exciting challenges? Then we are the perfect fit!
Become part of our team
During your internship you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment. Together with a Senior Trader you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of West Coast Supply Group as well as identifying and acquiring new business. Your job is to conduct market research and map out a complete market. In addition, you keep track on offers, manage relationships with customers and suppliers as well as negotiate prices, payments and delivery terms.
From us, for you
- You will become part of an organization in full growth.
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture.
- Interesting development and training opportunities.
- We can offer you an amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop!
- An exciting and challenging internship in an ambitious, dynamic and young team.
- An International and multilingual environment.
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated.
- Paid internship!
- Very good working atmosphere
- Fluent in English and another language is a plus.
- Bachelor/Master think and work level (preferably in economics/business).
- An international experience is a plus.
- You have a commercial attitude and entrepreneurial mind-set.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills (confident, charismatic, positive and pro-active).
- You are good at setting priorities and juggling many tasks.
- You are a self starter and find it very challenging to work with targets.
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication- and presentation skills.
- A genius in creating new business opportunities.
- Available full time for at least 4 months, but preferably 6 months!
Why West Coast Supply Group?
Because we get you your coffee as an intern with us, and we will teach you a lot in a short period of time. We are used to working with interns in our learning environment and offer you unique opportunities to grow and develop. We have a young team, so you will easily connect with others. In addition, we really are the nicest, most international and dynamic company you will want to work for! Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
- Internship compensation;
- challenge, variation, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big;
- fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for a joint lunch in our restaurant, and a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- fun team events and legendary annual parties;
- open ears for innovations and ideas;
- personal plan created to help you and us grow;
- stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Ms Alexandra Pinkasova, HR Officer
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy