At WCSG we have made the strategic decision to support our non-standard processes with software developed using our low code rapid application development platform. The purpose of this role will be to guide your team in getting process improvement plans from the drawing board to application delivery. This includes the management of (external and internal) developers.
As a business analyst you optimize business processes, determine the IT information need, draw up IT business cases and create fitting functional specifications for IT solutions. You manage the implementation of solutions through projects. You act as the liaison between the business and IT. You are part of a close-knit team, and you work in a stimulating, international, and commercial environment.
You will work closely with product owners from various areas in the business. Together with your team you will manage our agile software development projects. You will support the product owners in testing the developed functionalities and you will organize knowledge sharing sessions on processes and our business applications. You are also responsible for the agile software development project methodology, division of work, management of developers and safeguarding code quality and architecture.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- play a leading role in moving business process improvements plans from inception to delivery;
- manage agile software development projects by ensuring timely and cost-effective coordination;
- gain in-depth knowledge of our company’s processes and you work together with colleagues and key users on proposing and implementing improvements that support our digital transformation;
- support Product Owners in testing the developed functionalities (i.e. writing useful test cases);
- write user stories based on user requirements;
- ensure a suitable software test process;
- ensure a smooth process from requirement gathering to realisation, testing and implementation of new functionalities or defects.
This is you!
- you have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Business Informatics/IT;
- you are fluent in Dutch and English (other languages are a plus). English is our main language for processes and documentation;
- you are available 40 hours a week;
- you have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar role in a FMCG environment;
- you have experience with low code development, and you are able to write epics, stories, and documents concisely and understandably;
- you are a team player and you have extensive experience in the translation of business requirements into clear user stories;
- you have proven project management skills, including the ability to track lead time, costs, and deliverables. You are analytical, proactive, and systematic;
- you are eager to learn and grow.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
Having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends, in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team are key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities;
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them;
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant;
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong or table soccer;
- A celebratory kroket: Every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Esther Schudel, our Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy