As our new Key Account Manager Foods we welcome you to one of our fast-growing and successful divisions. Your main mission is to manage the relationship with our key accounts, and set up and realize strategic account plans to achieve our sales and margin targets. We are a tight team of 25 individuals with a strong commercial spirit and motivation to identify new opportunities. Whether it is about extending our product portfolio or tracking down new customers; we never stay still.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Maintain and expand the relationship with your customers while keeping tabs on account plans, product quality and profitability
- Negotiate prices, payments and delivery terms with your (international) customers
- Proactively follow market and product developments; identify new opportunities & trends and translate your research into commercial plans and actions
- Set up KPIs to follow up on the realization of defined targets in the area of turnover and margin
- Make adjustments based on analyses and reports to improve process efficiency
- Work closely together with your Foods colleagues and other internal stakeholders to achieve the best results – Teamwork for the win!
This is you!
Communication and presentation skills are your superpower. You enjoy taking ownership and developing long-lasting relationships with your clients. You are able to structure your tasks, maintain an overview and strategically work towards your targets. You are a great negotiation partner and you enjoy a good challenge while keeping your cool.
Desired skills and qualifications
- You have completed a higher professional education (hbo-level)
- You are fluent in English. Having a good command of Dutch or another language is a plus
- You have at least 3 years of experience in an Account Management position within a medium-sized or large retail organization or in a Sales function on the manufacturer’s side
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit that helps you achieve your goals and motivate others
- You are a great sparring partner at all levels, both inside and outside the organization
- You enjoy spending parts of your work time travelling to different countries, attending fairs and going on store checks to monitor current market and product developments
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 26+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Mrs. Paula Valencia, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy