As Manager Business Control at our organization you provide together with your team reports, insights, and analysis to the management team. In this role you focus on both financial and non-financial insights for the whole organization. Your ultimate goal is to provide solid insights and constructive critical feedback to the business in order to support the strong growth (both quantitative as qualitative) ambitions of the company.
You will have 3 Business Controllers reporting to you and work closely together with the CFO, Manager Finance & Control and Division Leaders. You will report directly to the CFO. With your knowledge of BI, great empathic- and people skills, you add a lot to the team. You will bring the current reporting processes & dashboarding to the next level!
This is how you tackle your day:
- Supporting the CFO with monthly and quarterly reporting towards Board and MT, including analysis and suggestions for process optimization;
- Analyzing financial and non-financial insights (market and product-market pairings for trends, etc);
- You improve business processes, interpret results and identify trends proactively;
- You are responsible for the improvement of the KPIs and reporting and provide reports based on KPI dashboards, both on strategic, tactical and operational levels
- You are responsible for the budget and quarterly forecasting process;
- You are the first point of contact for Division Leaders for (non) financial analysis and discussions on future growth;
- You are a people manager towards your team by challenging, coaching and inspiring them;
- You don’t only look via your point of view, but also are able to look from the driver’s seat position (like the Division leaders);
- You realize, in collaboration with the CFO and Manager Finance & Control the annual goals of the Financial & Control department;
- You are the linking pin towards the IT department regarding data management up to and including standardized definitions of (financial) jargon.
This is you!
- You have a Financial Master, for instance Business Administration;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You have at least 6-8 years of experience in Business Control or 3-5 years in a comparable position;
- You have 2 years of experience leading a team of minimal 2 direct reports;
- You bring a healthy business acumen, and you act as a business partner between finance and the organization;
- Solid Microsoft Office skills and BI skills, preferably QlikView, Microsoft Dynamics Navision (ERP);
- You set priorities, you have a strategic and problem-solving mentality and are able to connect with- and build relationships with people.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
Having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 26+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, including a 13th month salary, options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customized plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realizing them
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Mr Marten van Gent
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy