As our new Brand Manager Personal & Home Care, we welcome you to one of our fast-growing and successful divisions. We are a tight team of 30 individuals with a strong commercial spirit and motivation to identify new opportunities. Your main mission is to set up a strategy to establish Own Label as a successful new branch within our P&H division. On the one hand, you set up partnerships with brand owners to grow their new brands through our worldwide sales network. On the other hand, you are responsible for growing existing A-brands in new regions, where the brand can still gain market share. Here, you will work with some of the largest FMCG companies like Unilever, Reckitt and Henkel.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Source and actively approach new international and trending brand owners in P&H
actively study the market and advise your colleagues on interesting products, while setting up a sales strategy
- Negotiate prices, payments and delivery terms
- Create and implement marketing strategies where necessary
- Maintain close contact with various internal and external stakeholders, such as your international trading colleagues, manufactures and clients
- Set up KPIs to monitor work processes and methods in order to achieve the best results
This is you!
You have a commercial talent and a strategic mind that make you an expert in spotting new and upcoming brands. You are a real networker within the P&H business and, of course, you know the market trends and needs like the back of your hand. You enjoy taking responsibility and setting up your own vision and goals.
Desired skills and qualifications
- You have completed a higher professional education (hbo-level)
- You are fluent in English. Having a good command of Dutch or another language is a plus
- You have at least 2 to 5 years of relevant commercial work experience in Account Management, Sales Product Development, Category Buying or Category Sales Management
- You are results-oriented, entrepreneurial, a good communication partner and you know how to convince and activate others
- You enjoy spending parts of your work time travelling to different countries, attending fairs and going on store checks to monitor current market and product developments
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 26+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Mrs. Paula Valencia, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy