As a Treasury Administrator at West Coast Supply Group, a multinational wholesale trading company in FMCG premium brands (covering a total of 75+ countries in the FMCG industry), you will be responsible for the accurate and trustworthy outflow of cash (pre)payments to our suppliers, trade accounts payable and cost accounts payable. You will work closely with your colleagues in treasury and report directly to the Manager Finance & Control and work in a stimulating, international and commercial environment.
This is how you tackle your day:
- Daily Financing management and report;
- Processing payments;
- Management of bank accounts;
- Registering and monitoring accounts payables;
- Following up outstanding creditors.
This is you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic personality who is willing to learn, connect with different departments in the company and build relationships. You have a hands-on and accurate work mentality and are able to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. You are a good communicator and team player and are not afraid of tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics or Management etc) or equivalent work experience;
- First experience in international (Trade) payments;
- IT knowledge: accounting systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics, cash pool expertise, FX expertise;
- You are available 40 hours a week;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are living in the Netherlands.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities;
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant;
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer;
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Esther Schudel (Recruiter)
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy