As our Jr Accounting Specialist, you will be responsible for accurate financial processing. You have a first accounting knowledge and experience in reviewing processes and taking them to the next level. In addition, you are a real team player and you derive energy from helping the accounting department to a higher level.
You will join the Accounting team, which currently consists of six employees and a manager. You will work in a motivated and hardworking team. The atmosphere is good and the team can be described as informal and approachable. In addition to the daily work, the team is working on professionalization with plenty of room for new ideas. You report to the Head of Accounting.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Processing financial transactions like Accounts payable, Credit Cards, Intercompany Transactions, Cash & Bank transactions;
- Accounts Payable management;
- Support balance sheet reconciliation;
- Maintaining monthly financial (balance sheet) overviews;
- Prepare tax declarations (VAT);
- Prepare ad hoc reports;
- Support in annual audit;
- Support adhoc questions.
This is you!
We are looking for a structured and accurate personality with a hands-on mentality, a true teamplayer and with clear communication skills.
- Education: MBO level 3, bookkeeping/financial administration;
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in financial administration/GL-administration;
- IT knowledge: accounting systems, preferably Navision. Digital document Management System, preferably Document Capture;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, including options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities;
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them;
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant;
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer;
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Esther Schudel, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy