As Financial Controller at our organization in Leiden you are part of an ambitious and open-minded team, which is part of the Finance Department.
You are responsible for Risk & Compliance in the field of compliance (annual accounts, chamber of commerce, international reporting), tax (Corporate Tax Return, VAT etc.) and in- and external regulations regarding internal control. You maintain the risk & control framework of the company and advises on an without request to the Manager Finance & Control and the CFO.
This is how you tackle your day. You will be responsible for:
- Financial compliance;
- Compliance in tax: VAT, income tax, packaging tax;
- Optimize tax framework (master & local files transfer pricing, VAT and wage tax);
- Internal auditing and risk control framework.
This is you!
We are looking for an accurate and detail oriented personality with open and clear communication. You can work successfully on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Master’s degree in Finance;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a comparable position;
- Fluent in English and currently living in the Netherlands;
- You bring a healthy business acumen and you act as a business partner between finance and the organization;
- Act as an entrepreneur and business partner: you are able to work independently, while at the same time you realize and act as an integral part of the team;
- Show initiative, you are driven by results and you think in opportunities.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, including options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities;
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them;
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant;
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer;
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Esther Schudel, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy