At WCSG we have made the strategic decision to modernize our ERP system. This is a dual role of supporting the existing Business Analysts and an active role as the joint Project Manager of the Implementation Partner. We will evolve into a digital and data centric organization that will need requirement definitions and the project management of these agreed projects.
As an IT Project Manager you are involved with our team of skilled IT professionals and exceptional business partners. This is a challenging role in a business that is growing and constantly challenging. You will work closely with product owners from various areas in the business. Together with your colleagues you will manage our projects. You will support the product owners in testing the developed functionalities and you will organize knowledge sharing sessions on processes and our business applications.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Create project plans for the Microsoft F&O modernisation program;
- Write user stories based on user requirements;
- Assure alignment and approval on written stories;
- Manage agile software development projects;
- Support in software testing;
- Monitor progress of projects while ensuring all project team members understand their roles and tasks;
- Work together with colleagues and business users on proposing and implementing improvements that support our digital transformation.
This is you!
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager in IT. Coordinating and planning is a piece of cake for you. You like to work in an international and dynamic organisation.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Business Informatics / IT;
- You have at least five years’ experience in managing projects;
- You are available 40 hours per week;
- You are fluent in English (other languages are a plus);
- You are an organized and structured person. You take the responsibility to coordinate your projects. You have an open and clear way of communication. You are a true team player.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, including options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities;
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them;
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant;
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer;
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Rodrigo Cruz, HR Officer.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy