As a Senior Accountant at West Coast Supply Group you take care of the correct and adequate processing of financial transactions. You monitor legislation, regulations and internal agreements. In this role you contribute to the preparation of monthly reports and financial statements. You take part in projects and are a point of contact for specific issues such as VAT, Consumption Tax and Waste Management Contribution.
You will join the Accounting team, which currently consists of three Senior Accountants, 5 Accounting Specialists and the Head of Accounting. You will work in a motivated and hardworking team. The atmosphere is good and the team can be described as informal and approachable. In addition to the daily work, the team is working on professionalization with plenty of room for new ideas. You report to the Head of Accounting.
This is how you tackle your day:
- Processing financial transactions;
- Creditor management;
- Judging and processing month-end accruals;
- Balance sheet reconciliation, like I/C transactions;
- P&L analysis on movements in relation to prior periods and other GL accounts;
- Maintaining monthly financial (balance sheet) overviews;
- Prepare, check and apply tax declarations;
- Prepare ad hoc reports;
- Support in annual audits;
- Coaching (junior) team members;
- Being able to oversee basic (accounting) processes and come up with improvements.
This is you!
Our Senior Accountant is a hands-on, pro-active and open minded personality. You are organised and structured and have an open and clear communication style. You are a good team player.
- You are living in the Netherlands;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in financial accounting/GL-administration;
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in an all-round Accountant position in a fast-paced commercial environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You are proficient with Excel, accounting systems, preferably Navision. Qlickview, XI-reporting.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, including options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Esther Schudel, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy