For our IT team, we are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to take IT within West Coast Supply Group to the next level!
The IT team is responsible for providing a secure and well-functioning workplace, software that supports business processes and innovative systems that help to make business processes more efficient.
West Coast Supply Group is fast growing and dynamic. In order to support the organization optimally, the focus within IT is to ensure everyone can work continuously without hiccups with the IT tools at their disposal. We work with Jira for our service management and do our utmost to adhere to SLA’s. As a Support Engineer you will work together with a direct colleague and make sure that IT and telecom systems work correctly and without errors. In addition, you support our employees by solving IT related problems for both the local network and cloud environment.
The IT team is growing and currently consists of seven colleagues plus a manager. It is a mix of employees who have been working for West Coast Supply Group for several years and also relatively new employees. The atmosphere in the team is informal and there is room to help each other. There are weekly team meetings and one on ones to help you grow in your position. In this role, you will interact with various WCSG staff on a daily basis and report to the IT Manager. With your knowledge, skills and customer focus you will add a lot to our business and the IT team!
This is how you tackle your day. You:
will be responsible for:
- All local ICT systems, ranging from thin clients, laptops, video conferencing equipment, IP telephony to LAN and Wi-Fi networks;
- Resolving incidents from colleagues regarding technical and/or ICT related problems within agreed time frames;
- Keeping the local network secure and running;
- Maintaining relationships with our external IT suppliers;
- Performing periodic performance and security maintenance;
- Timely detection of technical problems and threats;
- Managing all local IT infrastructure;
- Suggesting improvements that will help us get even more out of our O365 and Azure subscriptions.
This is you!
We are looking for an independent and self-starting personality who is an expert on local networks & security.
- You live in the Netherlands;
- Completed HBO/MBO in IT related education;
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in a commercial environment;
- Broad IT knowledge, Windows server, Azure, O365, Citrix - at advanced level;
- Technical knowledge of Azure AD, SSO, RBAC, MS Intune, MDM solutions, networking - at basic level;
- Communicative strength;
- Fluent in the Dutch and English;
- Focused on innovation and continuous improvement.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- Naturally, the essentials: a competitive salary & benefits package, vacation days, pension, travel cost reimbursement;
- Strong core values upon which all of our interactions are based;
- Challenge, variation, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big;
- A fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for a joint lunch in our restaurant, and a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Fun team events and legendary annual parties;
- Open ears for innovations and ideas;
- A personal plan created to help you and us grow;
- A stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Esther Schudel, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy