The Manager Accounting & Reporting is part of the Finance Management Team of West Coast Supply Group and is responsible for Accounting and Financial Reporting within the West Coast Supply Group. The Manager Accounting & Reporting leads a team of (Senior) Administrators and an Assistant Manager Accounting & Reporting. The Manager Accounting & Reporting reports to the Manager Finance & Control.
The Manager Accounting & Reporting is the teamlead for the Accounting & Reporting department and a driver and motivator to further professionalize the Accounting and Financial Reporting Processes. The Manager Accounting & Reporting shows leadership, makes decisions, oversees the responsibilities and is aware of changes in the Accounting & Reporting domain to comply with laws, regulations and internal requirements that may impact the responsibilities. High Performance is embedded in the team by making work processes as clear and efficient as possible, new requirements are noticed and incorporated into the team after evaluation of the impact.
- All companies including West Coast Supply Group and its subsidiaries;
- Strategic projects including implementation and set-up of new legal entities and/or legal restructuring are scoped and implemented under supervision of the Finance Leadership Team.
This is what your day looks like:
Responsibilities (Drive, Coordinate, Complete and obtain requirements with stakeholders)
- Supervise, monitor and evaluate all accounting process to ensure timely and complete accounting process according to laws, regulations and internal requirements;
- Ensure timely reporting of relevant taxes;
- Consult with Financial Control team about changes in laws and regulations that may affect the requirements of the accounting process.
- Monthly Closing Process
- Prepare, monitor and update monthly closing schedule, meet the required timelines as set by the Board of West Coast Supply Group;
- Ensuring a monthly consolidation with checks and balances on accruals, intercompany transactions, consolidation eliminations, participations, external shareholders and equity, in short a trustworthy process;
- Consult with Business Control team about (new) internal requirements to further support decision making;
- Have sufficient knowledge of all processes leading to entries in the GL, judge potential (business) changes on impact on balance and P&L, if possible make efficiency proposals, is in control, prevents mistakes by sufficient internal control procedures and prevents surprises.
- Annual Reporting Process:
- Primary contact and Leading the Annual Audit process with the external auditor;
- Prepare year-end closing planning;
- Consult with Financial Control team about changes in laws and regulations that may affect the requirements of the annual reporting process.
- Bank Reporting
- Schedule, prepare and lead Team meetings according to Finance Strategy schedule;
- Prepare and Share Vision on people development, retention, back-up in your team;
- Team development, steering and review according to Strategy document finance;
- Coaching team and team members, discuss team and personal goals, half year reviews and year-end reviews.
- Responsible for the set-up of all accounting and financial reporting processes in the ERP system, up and including sufficient segregation of duties;
- Responsible for the management of the tools used for consolidation and financial reporting.
This is you!
Our Manager Accounting & Reporting is an ambitious leader who wants to get the best out of himself/herself and the team. You can create strong cooperation within the team and enjoy guiding, coaching and assessing individuals.
- You are living in the Netherlands;
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have experience in managing a team, annual accounts, consolidation, monthly reports, working with deadlines and working with external partners like accountants;
- You are fluent in English;
- You can develop a vision independently and take decisions.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, including options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities;
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them;
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant;
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer;
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Esther Schudel, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy