Do you see yourself in a commercial environment, working with luxury brands that are trending around the world? If your answer is yes, and if you are willing to be part of a team that will launch these brands in different countries, this job is a calling for you.
As a Commercial Marketing in our international trading company, you will be part of the beauty division. Your main mission is to set up long term business contracts with one of our largest partners, acquiring the most popular products and promoting them internally to our traders, who will distribute them worldwide.
You will connect supply and demand in such a sustainable way that it will last for the long term and not just be a one-time deal. This will be done through real market research, analysis, and trends.
At West Coast Supply Group, you will have all the freedom and responsibility to explore, create and grow your portfolio, but most importantly, you will work with a team to drive the business further into unconquered territories.
Imagine, on a typical day, you:
- You will initiate market research, monitor, and report on cost trends for Beauty luxury brands.
- Be on the lookout for new deals and business opportunities while enjoying the game of researching and identifying newly offered products trending on Tik Tok, Instagram or other social media channels.
- Support business development activities, including proposal writing, pitch development, and delivery.
- Negotiate pricing, payment, and delivery terms with our largest partners.
- Translate market research into concrete business plans, actions, and product ranges;
- Maintain contact with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the merchant's team to ensure smooth flow of business.
- Adjusting based on analysis and reporting to improve process efficiency.
- Develop and implement a set of presentation tools for the merchant department.
Desired skills and qualifications
- Resident in the Netherlands.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, economics, or business.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- One year of experience in an active purchasing or sales position, ideally in a B2B environment is a plus.
- Experience in negotiating and drawing up price agreements and commercial plans.
- Open-minded and innovative.
- You are results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit; you are a skilled professional interlocutor and know how to convince and activate others.
- You have a proven affinity for Luxury beauty products.
- You are comfortable on the phone or with groups of people, at any level.
- Sales-oriented mindset.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
Having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 35+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends, in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team are key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customized plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realizing them
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant The Admiraal
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts, or table soccer
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties