We are looking for an enthusiastic Quality Coordinator with an entrepreneurial mindset, to drive the next phase of professionalization and growth of our Foods division.
In this role you will be responsible for all quality related aspects for the Foods division: its products, processes and procedures. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the quality policy for our division. Examples: inbound inspection procedures, supplier audits, warehouse quality standards, certification, outbound and logistics quality, recall procedures and testing, etc.
As a quality coordinator you will be part of the Operations team, which is amongst other things responsible for the Demand & Supply planning, the entire logistics operations of all purchase and sales, warehousing, customer service, continuous improvement projects and of course quality.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Setting up a plan and execute on the certification processes for our required quality standards. (ISO 90001, IFS, HACCP);
- Setting up and managing CAPA processes;
- Keeping up to date on relevant rules and regulations within the field;
- Documenting our internal processes, SOP’s and WI’s;
- Requesting our export documentations with the NVWA (Nederlandse Voedsel en Waren authoriteit);
- Setting up and managing recalls, customer complaints and returns;
- Audits and check up’s on our external partners (warehousing, re-packers);
- Making sure our suppliers adhere to our high quality standards / Supplier visits & audits;
- Creating, monitoring and root cause quality KPI’s;
- Supporting the organization by providing Quality training/education and coaching
- (partly) drawing up specifications and requirements with regard to new products (Own label / Private label);
- Having an overall advising role with expertise and well-founded recommendations for key quality decisions.
This is you!
- You are a great relationship builder and promote a positive work environment;
- You have a good knowledge of internal organization and processes (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain Purchasing, QA, Finance, etc.);
- You demonstrate willingness to take ownership and outstanding decision making;
- You are willing to occasionally travel internationally for work.
- You have completed a higher professional education (HBO-level);
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in quality assurance and product safety.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team, meet amazing colleagues, and make new friends in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team is key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help, and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package, including options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customised plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities;
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realising them;
- A warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant;
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts or table soccer;
- A celebratory kroket: every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Rodrigo Cruz, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy