As a business analyst you optimize business processes, determine the IT information need, draw up IT business cases and create fitting functional specifications for IT solutions. You manage the implementation of solutions through projects. You act as the liaison between the business and IT. You are part of a close-knit team, and you work in a stimulating, international, and commercial environment.
You will work closely with product owners from various areas in the business. Together with your team you will manage our agile software development projects. You will support the product owners in testing the developed functionalities and you will organize knowledge sharing sessions on processes and our business applications. You are also responsible for the agile software development project methodology, division of work, management of developers and safeguarding code quality and architecture.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- play a leading role in moving business process improvements plans from inception to delivery.
- manage agile software development projects by ensuring timely and cost-effective coordination.
- gain in-depth knowledge of our company’s processes and you work together with colleagues and key users on proposing and implementing improvements that support our digital transformation.
- support Product Owners in testing the developed functionalities (i.e. writing useful test cases).
- write user stories based on user requirements
- manage agile software development projects
- ensure a suitable software test process
- ensure a smooth process from requirement gathering to realisation, testing and implementation of new functionalities or defects.
This is you!
- you have a bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration or Business Informatics / IT.
- you are fluent in Dutch and English (other languages are a plus). English is our main language for processes and documentation.
- you are available 40 hours a week.
- somewhere around 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- you have experience with low code development, and you are able to write epics, stories, and documents concisely and understandably.
- you are a team player and you have extensive experience in the translation of business requirements into clear user stories.
- you have proven project management skills, including the ability to track lead time, costs, and deliverables. You are analytical, proactive, and systematic.
- you are eager to learn and grow.
Why West Coast Supply Group?
Because we offer a fast-growing and international work environment in which you get to be an entrepreneur, working on your own market and region, cooperating with an ambitious team. We offer you unique opportunities to grow and develop. We have a young and diverse team, so you will easily connect with others. In addition, you will find our offer competitive. Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
- Naturally, the essentials: a competitive salary & benefits package, vacation days, pension, travel cost reimbursement.
- Strong core values upon which all our interactions are based.
- Challenge, variation, fun, and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big.
- A fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for a joint lunch in our restaurant, and a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon.
- Fun team events and legendary annual parties.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal plan is created to help you and us grow.
- A stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few keywords: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
Ready to join the team? Great! Apply via this page or reach out to our recruiter Robbert via 06 51 42 07 83.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy