Are you passionate about brands and branding? Do you know how to create communities? Are you ready to work in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment? Welcome!
We are looking for you if you dare to take on the challenge of developing and executing meaningful marketing strategies and campaigns that will increase our brands' visibility and market share. Our emerging brands are challenging the existing major A-brands within the personal care and home care categories.
Your journey with this team starts from scratch as you'll be the first Marketing Manager, including the autonomy to define how to position our brands across Europe. You're building this new business closely together with the Sales Manager and Managing Partner, while being part of 35 energetic direct colleagues.
As part of West Coast Supply Group, a company that operates in the FMCG industry in over 75 countries with the vision that all territories can be conquered, your primary mission is to take our new and emerging brands to the next level.
Imagine, on a typical day, you:
- Manage market research to determinate opportunities for growth and market trends.
- Do PR, from making the text to be in touch with magazines and newspapers.
- Lead short- and long-term marketing strategies and implement marketing activities.
- Design samples for buyers, posters and stands for exhibitions.
- Collaboration with internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure brand positioning in the markets.
- Make sure we attend to award shows and win prices.
- Perform marketing campaigns across the channels you consider relevant.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media channels and create communities.
- Deal with online marketing (SEA, SEO, Display, CRO, Social Media etc.).
- Adjust strategies based on evaluation of campaigns and follow-up with the brand owners' marketing team.
- Align marketing initiatives with brand owners and their internal team.
- Lead the marketing agenda and manage the division's marketing budget.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communication.
- You are fluent in English.
- Recent knowledge of all trends and developments in the field of FMCG marketing and communication.
- At least three years of marketing experience. Preferably experience in marketing agencies.
- Proven experience in the implementation of successful marketing campaigns.
- You like to work in a young, fast-paced, and energetic environment.
- You are creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You dare to make mistakes, learn and move on.
- You enjoy spending a certain amount of your work time traveling to different countries, meeting brand owners, attending events.
Being part of West Coast Supply Group means:
Having the freedom to find your own winning formula. We are a multicultural (we currently have 30+ nationalities in our team) and dynamic group of individuals, who all share a top-scoring mentality and a commercial mindset. You will feel part of our team and meet amazing colleagues in no time. West Coast Supply Group’s people make it a power factory; the open-minded and collaborative team are key to (y)our success: we cheer each other on, you can ask for help and you have the freedom to be your own entrepreneur.
You can look forward to:
- A competitive salary & benefits à la carte package (bike/car plan), options for selling and buying vacation days, a Diversity Day and much more…
- A customized plan with your personal and professional goals and growth opportunities.
- Open ears for your innovation and ideas, and room for realizing them.
- A daily fresh cooked, warm and healthy lunch in our restaurant The Admiral.
- An after-lunch stroll along the beautiful canals of Leiden, right outside the office or the time to challenge your colleagues to a game of ping pong, darts, or table soccer.
- A celebratory kroket: Every great deal gets cheered on with a free kroket for everyone. Yay!
- A drink at the bar, good music vibes on our top floor every Friday afternoon.
- Awesome team events and legendary annual parties.